Sunday, September 10, 2006

 

Why do I play at PokerStars?

You've heard this rant before, but I honestly wonder if I wasn't destined to win anything on that site.

Triple Shootout - $2.20 entry fee - Top 2 get an entry into Sunday Million
Blinds 100-200 HU
Me BB(3900): Q-10
Dude SB (5100): 9-9

Me: Raise to 400
Dude: Calls

Flop: A-Q-8
Me (after long pause): Raise to 1200
Dude: Calls all-in
Me (after pause): Calls
Dude flips over 9-9
Me: Shows Q-10
Turn: 6
River: 9

Why bother playing when you make a great read on a guy, and lose anyway to a 2-outer?
RiverStars strikes again. Terrible. This is a guy who went all in earlier with pocket 3s with a board of A-K-10 to an idiot who had A-2 and then gets his 3 on the river again...fucking idiots can't play poker. I wish I could afford the larger games, where retardation seems less likely to occur. Fuck.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?